DuFrene Family

DuFrene Family
Such a beautiful family!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 73 - May 11, 2011

I was hoping to report the results of Kristine's bone marrow biopsy by now, but we do not have them yet.  As soon as we are notified, I will update the blog.

Meanwhile, Kristine is doing okay.  She is tired a lot, her back has been sore since the biopsy and her legs are sore -- I assume from going up and down the stairs in her home.  My mom left yesterday to go back to her home in Pennsylvania temporarily.  She has been sick the past week or so with a chest cold.  She'll return in a few weeks but this will give her some time to recooperate and get healthy again.  Kristine is going to need her help when it comes time for the transplant.

I'll provide an update, hopefully soon, as soon as I find out what the biopsy results are.

1 comment:

  1. Good to know. I finally got better and then on mothers day I through my back out sooooo will go see her as soon as I can. Hope your mommy get's better too it's so not fun. hugs

    ReplyDelete