DuFrene Family

DuFrene Family
Such a beautiful family!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fundraising

First of all, a big shout out to Hayato Yuuki for all his efforts to help raise funds for Dave and Kristine.

The funds raised are truly a blessing and will help pay for the mounting medical bills. Thank you to all those who have contributed to this cause. Your generosity is most appreciated.

With that said, I'd like to tell you all about a new fundraiser that I will help facilitate. A good friend of mine, Angie Ramich -- who is a wonderful seamstress, is almost finished making a beautiful quilt which she is donating to me to raffle off. I will post pictures of the quilt upon completion. I will be selling raffle tickets for $10 each and would love it if all of you would spread the word and help sell tickets. Please call or email me if you're interested. I can be reached at 707-688-7706 or bbcsmom@gmail.com.

Thank you for continuing to support Kristine by keeping up to date on her condition by reading this blog and for all your wonderful prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment