DuFrene Family

DuFrene Family
Such a beautiful family!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 45 - April 13, 2011

Good news...  Kat and I received our test kits today!!  Thank you prayer warriors!!!  We both already had our blood drawn and FedEx'd back to UCLA for processing.  Our other sister, Kimberlie, is still awaiting receipt of her kit in England.  Please pray one of us is a match!!

Kristine had her appointment at UCLA this morning.  Just some informalities she had to take care of and some blood tests. 

Dave and my mom are cooking up a sipping broth which Dave is calling Kristine's Cancer Witches Brew.  He found the recipe in a book given to Kristine by our sister Kathy.  A very kind co-worker of Kathy's, Betsy Hollander, ordered the book for Kristine as she thought she might find it helpful.  That was so thoughful and generous of you Betsy, thank you!!!  Both my husband and I perused the book while we were down in Irvine visiting Kristine.  Great book!!

That's all the news I have for now.  Kristine is very tired and weak today.  She had a sample of the broth and said it was okay.  LOL!!  We all know how picky Kristine is!!  I told her to just think of all the good it's doing for her body.  :)  She agreed and will sip away with a smile!!  I'll have to get a photo of that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment